Transmission and storage of data is generally affected by errors. Applying error detection and correction, combined with a suitable communication protocol, eliminates such problems reliably.
We strive for solutions where modulation, coding and communication protocol are tailored to your needs.
- Evaluation of mechanisms to detect and correct data errors
- Evaluation of a suitable communication protocol
- Optimization of modulation, coding and protocol to your needs
- Implementation on target hardware
Error-free communication and storage of data is an omnipresent problem that manifests itself in many applications, e.g.:
- Reliable data storage on flash or EEPROM components
- Serial communication in a multi-processor system
- Radio or infrared wireless communication